Running away from the city to the countryside or to a park is always an option to enjoy a day outdoors and organise a picnic and have fun with family and friends with all the safety measures. These months are the ideal time to do so, and that is why we offer you five practical and simple tips for you to get to spend a day in contact with nature and to turn a picnic day into a very special day.
- Organisation and foresight are vital, as the picnic is usually held far from home and you won’t have access to the fridge or pantry, so we advise you to make a list of everything you need to take with you. If possible, opt for sustainable options for glasses and other cluttery, made of materials such as bamboo.
- The food you choose should be simple, but also practical. Food should be carried separately and in hermetically sealed containers, and if refrigerated, wait until the last minute to open it in order to keep it cold. We recommend using glass containers, as they are more hygienic and eco-friendly.
- A toast! Whatever the reason might be, a good toast is a must, especially in these months. Turn an everyday picnic into a sublime one with a prepared, refreshing and balanced gin and tonic made with Nordés premium gin. We recommend the case of six Nordés miniatures, a format that is easy to carry and perfect for enjoying these moments. If you are more of a cocktail person than a G&T, we suggest some famous cocktail recipes that you can also make for a memorable picnic.
- Make it… Instagrammable! Your picnic will be elevated to another level if you use a few elements such as the essential checkered tablecloth, the classic wicker basket and colourful and healthy food. Don’t forget the photo taken from above!
- Collect all rubbish before leaving the field or park. Your help is essential to take care of the ecosystem you visit and not leave any waste behind.